Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Time is becoming a problem.

Ahh! I'm supposed to be ready to leave for Atlanta in less than three hours. and I'm nowhere close.... so much to do, so little time.

I'm going to use this moment to tell you all to shop at Wild Oats. They donated two boxes of food for our trip... Just Because! So i love them. because everyone else was too greedy to help us out. and they sell yummy organic food :)

Anyway, we're leaving for Atlanta today and I'm pretty excited. We're sleeping in a church basement while down there and showers are going to be limited... so I will probably be pretty cranky. Plus, I have to get up earlier than everyone else to attend staff meeting. and I'm not a morning person.
BUT there will be some kickass workshops, panels, etc. And I will be, along with the rest of the 300-500 PPEHRC delegates, participating in a "March for Water" to Coca-Cola headquarters... oh, greedy water-buying-up corporation

SOOOOO.... I think I'm going to go pack for the week... and maybe I can update while down there.

Bonnerlove!

No comments: